Sunday, September 9, 2012

Training routine

It has been quite a productive weekend this one. I am really glad for that because there were some small things I wanted to do here and there and I am managing to get them done.

One of the things I did today was working out. Throughout this contest preparation of mine, I have been following a 4-day split and today, it was day 4: leg day!



Even though the basis has been the same, I try to do different exercises almost every week to sort of catch my muscles by surprise.

Today, it went like this (weights in kilos):
Leg press
2x65x12
67.5x8
55x25 (drop set to failure)

Lunges
10x8
10x10
2x10x12

Standing Calf Raises
3x66x12
70x12 (PR!)

SS Leg Extesions and Weighted Genie Press (saw the second on Muscle & Fitness Hers and decided to give it a try)
4x35(LE)-5(WGP)x8

Weighted Rope Curl
25x12
30x12
35x12
35x15 (to failure)

Dumbbell Side Bend
16x12
3x18x8

I took 2 scoops of SuperPump Max as pre-workout and half scoop of SizeOn as intra (both from Gaspari Nutrition). My post-workout was Muscle Milk.

This week, I will leaving to the office earlier than my usual hour because I want to avoid staying much longer. Gym hours are so limited on this side of the ocean, that I have to be on time otherwise, it is a no-show. At this point of my preparation, I cannot allow myself to miss a single training. So...



Wishing everyone a strong week!

No comments: